Working Away from Sanity
You KNOW you're busy when the only time of day you are free to check e-mail and eat is after 1:00 am. Just look in the backseat of my car. It's a graveyard of empty pop cans and various fast food wrappers because I have to multitask and eat whilst driving. *Pats belly* Thank heaven for Taco Bell being open late.
I stayed in the theatre until 1:00, trying to help Jess out by hanging some more twinkle lights for her. But unfortunately, after an hour of just replacing gaff tape with nails to hold the strands up, I found myself getting a little loopy. My thought processes were definitely not normal. And since it's not all that smart to be up in the lift alone in the middle of the night, I called it quits.
Tomorrow is going to suck. No classes because of Student Scholarship Recognition Day, but I've already sold my soul to Harris, plus I have to go play in a band thing at 4:30. Then once again, it's make-up time with Kurt for rehearsal. I love Kurt, haha. I get to make him into a woman. Yay!
Okay, yes, sleep, now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home