K to the La-La

Self-Psychoanalysis? Of course! I'm still figuring out who I am.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Existing

I am in the theatre make-up room on my laptop. Well, not ON my laptop. I'm using my laptop. :-) I'm sure I'd crush the poor thing if I were on it.

Anyway, boredom is killing me. All I do is help Lesli put on some cut make-up before the show, make Kurt into a woman after the prologue, help Lesli de-dirtify between Act I and II, then wait around until the end of the show to help Kurt get all his make-up off again.

God, I hate being in this room with all these mirrors. I could hang out in the costume shop or the green room, but I find the most solitude here in the make-up room. *Looking at self in the mirror* My hair is getting long again. I don't even have bangs now... the layers have grown so long. I've been wanting to cut it off to make it more manageable, but now I feel like just letting it grow. I miss putting it up in a ponytail.

Okay yeah, I'm blabbering. I'm done now.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger SamSam said...

Yes, the makeup room for me was like the prep room. After the show starts people don't hang out in there like they do in the green room. If people are in there during the show it's because they're preparing. It's a very sort of studious place in a way. I hate those mirrors too, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home