K to the La-La

Self-Psychoanalysis? Of course! I'm still figuring out who I am.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Obligatory Update

I only just remembered I have this blog, because Jess hosts her Bloodborne Pathogens webcomic here... and I was like, "Oohhhhh, yeah..."

I still live in Waltham and still work at A.R.T. I'm a real employee with benefits on a term contract through May and I basically serve as the assistant to the charge artist, Jerry. I still build from time to time and I'm usually called upon for show load-ins. I've recently applied to Boston University's MFA in Scene Design program. But I'm still waiting to hear back from them. They're supposed to be interviewing this month--and now that almost half the month has passed, I'm feeling more and more nervous. I'm currently "enrolled" in a program at the Boston Architectural College to get a Certificate in Design Computing (aka. AutoCAD). I aced my first class no problem and it was a lot of fun, so I decided to go on. My second class will be starting toward the end of this month. Yay! I'll be moving soon (as long as I don't have any financial disasters to prevent it) into a bigger place, hopefully with a real bathroom and real kitchen. I may have friends from back home coming to visit in May, so I want to have space for them to stay over!! Socially, I still only know A.R.T. theatre folk. I joined a bowling league in Lowell with Tedford, York, and this year's intern Andrew! It's been really fun and I even splurged and bought us all bowling shirts with our names embroidered on them. :-)

I can't think of anything else terribly exciting to mention. I think most folks who would find me on this site also know about my LiveJournal, which I write in all the time.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article will help you out by detailing five of the best Wizard of
Oz party favors found online. This mirror shows exactly what the viewer wants to see
instead of what is. If you have given up your
power, then you are powerless to change your circumstance
- until you reclaim your power.

Feel free to surf to my site: wizard101 crown generator

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article will help you out by detailing five of the best Wizard of Oz
party favors found online. It was an original invention of the
early American colonists, a new form of paper currency backed by the "full faith and credit" of the people.
This is not the Wicked Witch of the East that the house lands on.


Also visit my webpage: wizard101 hack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home